Who to Call 

Animal Control Officers are your most important resource when it comes to reporting equine abuse or neglect. They can provide, among other things, insight into protocol; advise you regarding tools you may have at your disposal; and, perhaps most importantly, they can tell you what their limitations are.

Please remember to be professional, courteous, and patient when communicating with Animal Control Officers and report the facts to them of what you have detailed regarding the situation.

King County

(206) 296-PETS (7387)

Snohomish County 

(425) 388-3440

Skagit County

(360) 428-3211

PO Box 1324 | Monroe, WA 98272 | (206) 940-8589 | info@NWESC.org